Is there any way to change the order of the menu items in the Jira issue navigator (the left section of the screen)? I have created two shortcuts in the issue navigator section and I like to move it higher in the menu listing (see screen shot below)
Hi @Lawrence Lam
I cannot see that this is possible in Jira cloud. It may be possible in the Server version but I don't use this so couldn't be certain.
Thanks, Liam
Hello @Lawrence Lam
Indeed, it is not possible to reorder the Shortcuts in the left menu panel in Jira Cloud. For now, the shortcuts are ordered as they are added to the page.
We understand this would be a useful feature, so we created the following feature request to consider its implementation:
As an Admin I would like the ability to rearrange the project sidebar shortcuts including the system shortcuts
Feel free to vote and watch the suggestion to increase its priority and also receive notifications about any updates.
Let us know if you have any questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.