Hi! Please halpHow can I automatically auto track all created tasks of a particular teammate?I mean need to be notified each time he creates a new task or the task status is changed
@Nikita K. ,
Are you stalking somebody ;-)/
You can use Automation for Jira for this. You need to create two rules one for when a task is created by your teammate, the other when he/she transitions a task.
Trigger: Issue created / Issue transitioned
Condition: user condition: User who triggered the event = teammate
Action: Send email/Slack notification
Rudy
@Rudy Holtkamp btw where can I find this automation in jira?
Go to your project > project settings > Automation
Hello @Nikita K.
You can try Issue History add-on by my SaaSJet team, which shows all the changes that have been made to each issue. You'll be able to see the time when a new task has been created or status has been changed.
I hope it helps.
Best regards, Mariana.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.