I have been working with JIRA for (what seems like) a decade! The wrokflow editing is driving me nuts!
I can't seem to edit a workflow.
I can't find an option to clone this workflow.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
Ajay
Hi @Golf Lounge 18 Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
It looks like you are editing an active workflow, which is not recommended.
You can make a copy or clone of it by navigating to Settings -> Issues -> Workflows -> search for the workflow name and copy the workflow. The copied workflow will be in the "Inactive" tab. You can make changes there and associate the workflow with the scheme and then to the project.
Thanks for the response @Sramanth Pandeti
These steps don't work. Here are issues
Can you please take a look and recommend next steps?
The steps I mentioned can only be done by Jira Admins. If you have Jira administrator access, You can select the settings (wheel icon) on top right next to your profile pic -> issues -> workflows and you can follow the other steps in the documentation below.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/adding-and-deleting-an-issue-workflow-844500765.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.