Hi,
I have an existing JIRA project (kanban). I would like to see it in the BigGantt application.
Is it possible? How can I do?
Thank you.
Yes you can bring any board, project, or filter into a Gantt chart. You do this by defining the scope of the gantt. Once you create a Gantt you can define the scope by following the steps here: https://wiki.softwareplant.com/display/DOCUMENTATION/Program+Configuration+-+General+-+Scope+definition
Hi @thomas le corre
I am happy that you started to work with BigPicture.The first step is to create a Program Box in the Overview module. Once it’s done, you will be redirected to the Gantt module with a link to Scope definition.
When you click on “set automatic rules to define the scope,” you will be transferred to Scope Definition. So two clicks, and you are in the place where you can define the scope of your Program. You mentioned that you would like to add the Jira Project. Please enter its name in the right field. See my image as a reference.
Anytime you want to change scope definition by adding new Jira Projects, Boards, or Filters, please go to Box Configuration >> Tasks >> Scope definition.
Here you can find more detailed info about Scope Definition.
Cheers, AnnaSoftwarePlant Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.