hi All!!
I have this situation:
I have two projects in service desk:
- Project A, created by user U1
- Project B, created by user U2
In both project there are some automation rules related to actions to be done on Comment update replay status
I want to change the user who execute the rules and I found that in project A I can only choose U1 and in project B I can only choose U2, (besides the option user that performed the action").
How can I set a different user?
the final user want to change de "reply to" and the comment in the issue to a "Generic text"... but I am sure that this is not possible unless I choose a different user
This is the text in comment:

Something else to add... the rule that is executed has the following conditions
If status is waiting for support and comment is public ,it is a main action the user si not a customer and it is an agent ->> transition to "Respond to customer"
If status is Waiting for customer and comment is public, it is main action, the user is not a agent and it is customer->> transition to "Respond to Support"
Can you please help me with this?
Thanks in advance.
Ro