Hi,
I have the following email notification settings:
but i'm not getting any of them.
what am i missing? (And yes - I've check the Junk/Trash/Spam folders - nothing)
Hello @Kfir Marouani,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Checking your email on our tools, I found a bounce regarding the following error:
550: 550 [internal] [oob] The recipient is invalid.
I removed the bounce and the notifications should work now.
If it still doesn't work, please let us know the details @Nir Haimov asked so we can better investigate what is happening.
Regards,Angélica
Hi @Kfir Marouani
Are you the only one not receiving email notifications?
Did you check the Jira mail queue?To see that notification emails are actually going to the queue and flashed out without any errors?
Note that you will not get email notifications for yourself for things you done, for example:you will not get "ticket created" notification for tickets you created.you will not get "ticket assigned" notification for tickets you assigned yourself.you will not get "mentioned" notification for cases you mentioned yourself.
You need someone else to mention you, assign to you, and so on...
If you did everything i said, and everything seems to be ok and still not working.
I would suggest you to open ticket to Atlassian, as you have cloud instance and you can't check the Jira logs (like in Jira server) to find the problem yourself.
@Angélica Luz, I am having the same exact problem described in this ticket. Can you see if the same fix might work for me?
Hello @Mike Jurmo,
Thank you for reaching out to Community!
I saw that you created a ticket with our support and they already removed the block.
If you face any issues or have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.
@Angélica Luz, I am having the same exact problem not getting any notifications when do the changes in Jira. Can you please help me?
Hi @Angélica LuzI'm also not receiving any email notification from jira, mentioned or task moving etc even my jira setting is ok as provided in first question.even we are not receiving email notification on our company domain auxilium digitallet me know if you can fix as soon as possible.
Thanks
See Ashan's post here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Not-Getting-Email-Notification-on-Company-Domain/qaq-p/2436496
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.