Hello experts,
I am ingesting issues data using Jira Rest API, that is being requested from a python code.
I am using the search API to bring the data I need:
https://mycompanyjira.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/search
When I assembly my 'get' request without the "expand=changelog", everything works OK. This is the jql I used to connect (with no changelog):
querystring = {"jql": "project=" + project_name, "startAt": startPoint} However, trying to get the changelog, I get the following error back from the API:
"errorMessages": ["Field 'expand' does not exist or you do not have permission to view it."]
The jql I used to connect using the change log is the following:
querystring = {"jql": "project=" + project_name + "&expand=changelog", "startAt": startPoint}I am using HTTP GET method to request:
response = requests.get(url=url, headers=headers, params=querystring)
And the final URL, before requesting, looks like this:
https://mycompanyjira.atlassian.net/rest/api/2/search?jql=project%3PROJECTKEY%26expand%3Dchangelog&startAt=0
Do you think it can be a permission issue? I mean, does Jira require specific authorization to bring changelog? Or am I making any mistake assembling the request?
Thanks in advance,
Nicolau