I'm looking to include our tests made in Jira within the Software Requirements Specification made with the Better PDF Exporter. From what I've seen, in the SRS dependencies can be added to Requirements and links will send the user to the page in the PDF where that Requirement exists. It appears that this can only be done with Requirements. While Tests that are linked to a Requirement will be shown in the SRS, the SRS will not include the full Test Page as shown in Jira and much like is done for Requirements. I was wondering if there was a script I had to include for this to be possible, or if there is any way to modify the SRS to make this happen. Essentially, I want the PDF to list my Requirements, and within those Requirements list my tests that are linked with the Requirements. Wondering if this is possible. Thank you!