This Confluence Team was automatically created when I logged in on the mobile website and I have no Idea how to delete it?
Hi @Jakob Müller
To delete a Space:
Note: I don't believe you can delete the Space from the mobile app
Ste
@Ste Wright sorry I think I asked the wrong question. I want to delete a whole wiki, not just a space.
When you say a whole wiki do you mean:
If you're deleting multiple Spaces, I'd follow the instructions above.
-------------------
If you mean how to delete your Confluence site itself - you'll need to be the Org/Site Admin and then...
As the warnings instruct, all your data will be deleted immediately, so keep this in mind if making this decision.
I meant the Confluence site itself. thank you for your thorough answer, I solved it
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.