Hello friends!
How can I generate a report based on story points? I have to compose statistics per team member for the last 6 months.
Thanks in advance!
Hi @Tetiana Stesmak
There isn't a standard report which visualises this - this is because Story Points are a team estimation static normally, as opposed to a per-user metric.
There might be an app or similar we can suggest - but can I confirm:
Ste
Hello Tetiana,
You can do this easily with VisualScript for Jira. You can create any type of chart, or other in-context report, and visualize the amount of story points by team member. It allows for additional JQL in the parameters, and there you can define for the report to filter issues over the last 6 months.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219629/visualscript-reports-and-charts-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
Best,
Evan - Product Manager VisualScript
@Evan Golden {VisualScript} When I go that link I only see the release notes, not the actual product page. Weird because it was there yesterday. Any ideas why is changed? https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219629/visualscript-reports-and-charts-for-jira/version-history
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.