Dear all,
I've been busy trying to style the PDF exporter for a single page according to our corporate Identy. Know I'm stuck on two parts that I hope somebody has an answer to. The issues are:
- I want my footer image on the edge of the PDF page. But due to the margin set on the page. I can't seem to align the image on the edge.
- On our pages sometimes the expand macro form Atlassian is used. Then the items on the pages are all expanded which is fine. But these "tables" are far to wide for the PDF page. I'd like to make sure that these are fit to the pages automatically.
Image 1. Shows the yellow blocks which should be aligned to the right of the page

Image 2. Shows how the Expand Macro is running of the page.

Below the uses CSS for the footer image.
@bottom-right {
text-align:center;
font-family: ConfluenceInstalledFont, Verdana, sans-serif;
font-size: 11pt;
color:#263682;
vertical-align:right;
padding:0px 0px;
content: counter(page) " / " counter(pages); "; /*Shows page number*/;
white-space:nowrap;
background-image: url(https://........../footer_image_yellow_center.png?api=v2);
background-size: 100% auto;
position:absolute; right:0;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
page-break-inside: avoid;
}
Hopefully somebody has an answer to my problems.
Kind regards. Harold