I have a free Confluence cloud account I use to track some household things.
I also wanted to muck about with some of the Teams in Space Jira demo space, so I imported that into the my cloud Jira instance (linked to the Confluence space).
In order to do the import, I deleted the users for my confluence space (because the demo comes with 10 users, and the import will fail if they can't all come). I thought I could delete/deactivate some of the users after my time with the demo was done, and re-add my Confluence team members.
Today I tried to remove some of the Jira team members so I can re-add my team. I removed their access to my products. They're not showing up in any of my groups or in my user lists. And I was able to re-add my team members...but I can't give them access to Confluence. The slider bar is grayed out and I can't click on it.
