The livesearch marco won't filter the results by the label I've specified.
Any documents matching the search term are listed even if they don't have the label I specified in the "Restrict to label(s)" criteria.
Reference: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/livesearch-macro-163415902.html
Hello @Gary Strange !
As I understand, the results of your searches within the Livesearch macro are incorrect.
When I tried to replicate the behavior, I found out that this is indeed a bug.
I have filed the following bug report:
[Confluence Cloud] Specifying a label on Livesearch macro does not affect results from both the dropdown search results preview and the See more results for option
The only workaround I was able to find was to use the enter/return key for you to be redirected to the full search page.
I hope this helps to explain why this is happening!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.