I need to have different versions for my roadmap
Hi @Alfredo Moya
When you say "basic roadmap versions", what do you need the roadmap to do?
And which roadmap tool are you utilising? Is this:
Ste
hi @Ste Wright about a Next-Gen roadmap
And are you looking to visualise releases on the roadmap?
If so - this isn't possible at this point. There are suggestions for it:
...I would suggest voting/following these for updates!
------------
Or, are you looking to have multiple versions of the roadmap in one project?
If so - this isn't possible either at this stage. You only get one roadmap per Next-Gen project.
I don't see a feature request for this - you can raise one under JSWCLOUD-17392!
Or, do you mean something else?
I mean having different versions in the same project. I have to present the evolution of the roadmap and I lose the visibility of the previous quarter
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.