HI there,
As an active PM, I would love to know if there is a widget in Confluence to show live views of Forecast, plus other ways to show other kinds of Harvest reporting?
I think this would be a great option.
Hello @[deleted]!
Natively, Confluence does not have integration with Harvest Forecast. I also tried searching for plugins in our Marketplace.
The results are, however, empty. No Marketplace seems to connect Harvest Forecast and Confluence:
[Atlassian Marketplace] Confluence Harvest Search
Looking at the Jira collection, we can see that there are some interesting results:
[Atlassian Marketplace] Jira Harvest Search
You might be able to include whole Harvest Forecast pages via iFrame macro. Keep in mind that not all services allow for them to be included inside iFrames. Here is our documentation on the iFrame macro:
[Confluence Cloud] Insert the iFrame macro
I hope that this answers your question!
Yes it does, very thorough. Thanks. I would love for Atlassian to look into this, would add value
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.