I want to add a subtask as burndown. "Other" is nothing
the following help is old??
<https://ja.confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/configuring-estimation-and-tracking-764478030.html>
4 required for burndown
Go only one
Could you explain what you are talking about when you say "where is other" and "other is nothing"?
As for "I want to add subtask as burndown", I think you're misunderstanding what scrum and burndown are for. You do not burn down on sub-tasks.
Thanks
I may not be understanding of 'Jira' project management.
1: I created a task, and then three subtasks for each person. OK, sum is 80.
2: Yes, 'Epic' it easy to see as 5 people are stored in one task.
3: I looked at the burndown chart. Ooops!! All or nothing!!
Was my usage wrong?
I wanted to make it smart with Epic and display it in detail on the burndown chart.
Ok, the simple thing here is that you do not put Scrum estimates on sub-tasks. Burn-down is exactly what you see here - all or nothing on each item you committed to doing in the sprint (not the subtasks)
understood.I think the estimation of subtasks should be think as breakdown (i.g. the Numbers do not affect the burndown chart) for the tasks displayed in the burndown chart.
If I want to see an estimate of the breakdown, displayed in the burndown chart, define everything as a task(not subtasks), and if the task has growing, define it as a new task.
I have a friend who manages numerical values when there are more jira tasks in the `spreadsheet`, so I tell friend about it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.