I'm trying to pull the Epic Burndown report for a few of my epics, but getting different errors.
My first epic has 12 issues in the current active sprint that are still incomplete. The incomplete issues are showing up at the bottom of the report in the grid area, but the chart area is telling me that the sprint has no issues/points and that all estimated issues are done. I have 52 points of incomplete issues in the list part of the report. How can I get these to display in the chart? The chart is showing bars for all the previous sprints where work was done on this epic.
My second epic is displaying data for the active sprint, but the numbers are wrong. The bottom grid says I have 19 points incomplete, but only 10 are displaying in the chart at the top. There are 26 points tied to this epic, as 7 were completed previously, but the number at the top is saying "7 of 17 completed".
Am I misunderstanding how this report works? I read the epic burndown guidance, and I don't see anything that I've done in the setup that would cause the report to act this way.
Edit; I know the info says Cloud, but I'm using Server for this request.