I am looking for addon that will have similar functionality to Rich Filters: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1214789/rich-filters-for-jira-dashboards?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview
Is there something like it? I was not able to find something exactly like it;/
Hi @Marek Wyroślak I find Quick Filters for Jira dashboards to be quite close. Maybe you can try this out (trial) and see if this works for you.
You can also look for similar apps in the Atlassian Marketplace by constructing the search according to your needs. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=jira&query=rich%20filters
Hi @Sramanth Pandeti thanks a lot, I will check the Quick Filters
Hi @Marek Wyroślak , hi @Sramanth Pandeti ,
@Sramanth Pandeti , thank you for mentioning Quick Filters for Jira Dashboards.
@Marek Wyroślak , don't hesitate to get in touch with our support if you're missing certain features for your use case.
It's a pity that you weren't able to find our app easily. If you have any feedback for me what I could improve to help others to find Quick Filters when they need it, let me know
Thank you!
Marlene
Hi @Marek Wyroślak
The Cloud version of Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards is now available in the Atlassian Marketplace.
Regards,
Dan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.