We are unable to access the only Org. Admin account and the person who has access is not willing to make someone else Org. Admin.
I have contacted support, but because we are on a free plan, they referred me here.
Hello @Sander Quirynen,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I can see that you are an Org Admin, so I would like to confirm if it was resolved.
Are you able to access the Org and manage the users, domains, and everything else?
If you face any issue or have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.
Regards,Angélica
If the org admin has company email address, you can recover the password by getting access to the mailbox, otherwise there is not way.
Hi @Sander Quirynen
Do you know who is the Technical Contact to the Instance? Probably that person can reach out to Support directly. if it's the same person that refusing to cooperate then there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it.
I'm the technical contact.
I have contacted Support, but they sent me here.
Hi Angélica,
It has indeed been resolved in the mean time.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.