Hi,
I am trying to get user details using Jira Rest API v2. I am getting all details related to the user except Account Id. Can anyone help me out how to get account Id as well.
Thanks
Hi @Sunil Thakur
if your question is meant for Jira Cloud, please can you share the endpoint you're using for that request where you did perform a user search and the result came back without an accountId? As accountId is specific to Atlassian Cloud and not the Jira Server version.
@Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP We are trying to figure out account id for jira server as well because mult-user field does not accept user_name for jira server request type submission. The below is one of the example. Any pointers here?
I don't think Jira server uses accountId. AccountId is only specific for cloud instances.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.