My Slack Integration got error Session Timeout. How do I solve this problem?
Hi all,
Earlier today during the time this question was posted, we had a brief service blip with the Jira Cloud for Slack integration. There was a period from around 4:45am UTC to 7:45am UTC where issue previews would not unfurl, slash commands would not work, and the app would not respond to direct messages. Our development team was able to take quick action and clear up the problem however, and we expect everything is back in tip-top shape.
Thanks for your patience during the period where the app wasn't responding, and if you have any questions about the app, I'm happy to help!
Cheers,Daniel | Atlassian Support
I just started getting this too. I wonder if the integration is broken.
Is this still an issue? We get the same error?!
Yes, I am facing the same issue. @Andrew Winata Let us know if you found any solution for this?
Getting the same issue on our projects...
Ok it's working now, thank for the update @Daniel Eads
Our integration is working again. I didn't change anything when it stopped or when it started again, so it appears to be a system issue.
We do have the same issue today, it used to work fin but we have a SESSION_TIMEOUT error on authentication.
Facing the same issue. Seems like this has been ongoing for a while @Daniel Eads ?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.