Hello,
I'm looking for some guidance in Automation creating the specific code I need to block all gmail, yahoo, hotmail emails from creating new tickets in JSD. Because of the way our Service Desk operates, I need the "Anyone can send a request without logging in" option activated. The overwhelming number of the jobs we manage originate with people with government emails (e.g. - .gov or .gov.au) and we don't want those blocked. Just the others.
So, if I cannot prevent the issues from being created - I want to divert/delete them immediately so our teams are not being inundated with spammy emails as issues.
I've started to create a new automation and I'm stuck knowing what action/code to apply to "IF" statement that will block all those pesky emails coming from the addresses noted above. Is it best using the field Initiator or Reporter?
I hope that 's clear enough. Any ideas???
cheers
Rod