In recent weeks there seems to have been a merge of the Jira / Trello login which means I am being kicked out of my Trello account (which uses one email address) when I log into my Jira account (which uses another email).
This is super frustrating b/c my Trello account is one I use w/my personal business email and with multiple client projects.
I only use Jira with only one client and for security purposes, I need use a specific / client server email address.
It's absurd that Atlassian is forcing users to use the same sign in for both when the needs for these 2 softwares are so vastly different.
Does anyone know how to resolve this? I don't want to have to use multiple browsers, I want to be able to just work the way I used to using Trello AND Jira w/out it monopolising how I use them!
K