I have a Confluence page and I want to show the contents of a SharePoint Excel file on it. I can create a link to the file, but is there a way to show the contents of the file instead of redirecting people?
Hi @Adonis Gilbert As far as I know there is no easy way to achieve this with a vanilla Confluence. But there are a few apps available in the Atlassian Marketplace that allow this for different hosting options (Confluence Cloud, Data Center, Server; SharePoint Online, 2016, 2019,...), for example the SharePoint Connector for Confluence. You may want to look into that option although it requires installing 3rd party Apps to Confluence.
Disclaimer: I'm working with Communardo, the company behind the mentioned SharePoint Connector for Confluence.
Let me know if you need anything else related to that topic.
Cheers, David
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.