Currently, my 'Filter results' gadget only shows open issues. I would like done/closed issues to be shown as well. How do I do that?
Thanks
Hi @Roger Lek You need to modify your JQL filter used in the Filter results gadget to include the issues that are either done/closed.
Example query :
project = ABC AND status in (Open, Done, closed)
Hi Sramanth,
Sorry for the newbie question but where do I edit the JQL filter? I am using the Jira NextGen.
Regards,
Roger
@Roger Lek Sure, If you know what JQL filter is being used in the gadget, then you can navigate to Filters(top menu) -> view all filters and click on the filter.
You need to modify the filter and save it, so that the results can appear up on the gadget (screenshot below).
Got it. Thanks @Sramanth Pandeti
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.