In the past, simply changing the view of the filter fixed this, or removing or re adding. But lately nothing works and I am missing important info in my export. In my current situation, 2 fields are blank, but last week they exported fine.
Hello Jason,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Just for a better understanding of the issue and also for us to try to replicate the issue here, I would like to know the fields that are showing blank on Google Sheets.
Is it happening only when using the Google Sheets export?
If you export to CSV, are the fields showing the correct value?
Is it happening always for the same fields or is it random?
Regards,Angélica
The fields are : "Sponsor" and "First Patient In" It happens for export to google sheets and excel. I've had similar issues in the past, but for now these two fields wont export. Didnt have this issue last week using the same filter and I havent changed anything.
Thank you for the details, Jason.
Are those fields generated by an add-on?
Can you share with us what is the type of those two fields? Then we can create the same fields here to test.
Not sure if it's an add on, what do you mean by the type?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.