We support a number of requests for account creation and password reset that can be handled via self-service. And, a great deal of them come in via a form we designed in ProForma. Several of these fields are linked to custom fields in Jira so we can use them to run rules to move these requests to the right spot and send a custom email (ie, here's how you reset your password, here's how you reset your account, your district users will create your account, etc).
I set up a filter to catch what was coming in and the rule doesn't appear to be working.
I know that the first statement works for other rules and that when I had the component in the general group, it worked fine. I think the issue is in the custom Jira fields.
I have tried translating the custom fields and typing them in manually. I have also tried using smart values. I have also confirmed that the values match the if statements in the rule.
Here's a screenshot of one of the rules.
