In email, linked url on "View comment" is:
https://scribdjira.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DE/pages/1027409249/Spark+jobs+to+kitchensink-etl+migration?focusedCommentId=1155694735&src=mail&src.mail.timestamp=1598980858492&src.mail.notification=com.atlassian.confluence.plugins.confluence-notifications-batch-plugin%3Abatching-notification&src.mail.recipient=8a7f808a6d9986ae016dcc2f827708c4&src.mail.action=view#comment-1155694735
When I click it, I get redirected to a page https://scribdjira.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DE/pages/1027409249/Spark+jobs+to+kitchensink-etl+migration and no commment is highlighted
If I manually cut out the middle query part, it works:
https://scribdjira.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/DE/pages/1027409249/Spark+jobs+to+kitchensink-etl+migration?focusedCommentId=1155694735#comment-1155694735
Please fix.
Hello @Stas Bytsko !You are correct, this is a bug. It has been reported here:
[Confluence Cloud] Comment link from email notification doesn't work
Currently, the best course of action is to vote and watch the report. Voting for it helps to increase the issue visibility and watching it will keep you up to date with anything that may happen there.
The report has seen little action such as votes and comments. I would recommend you to share your experience there so the responsible teams can have a better idea about how this affects day to day usage.
Let us hear from you.
Hey. I don't have permission to view it, unfortunately
I have the same issue and can't find the comments that are supposed to be linked from the email. @Diego just as @Stas Bytsko, I can't vote since I don't have permission. I have a comparably small team, but to manage the comments, I need to find them. Please advise; it's already more than two months ago since you confirmed the bug (that we can't access or vote for).
Thanks, Alex.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.