I created an attachment for a page with Rest API. And then I update this page to insert the attachment with Rest API. This attachment can be loaded in the page but its file name cannot display. Does anyone know how to resolve the problem? Below is the code I used to update page content.
Hello @Jet Wu !
As I understand, an uploaded file title shows as a number in the embed view of it.
With this behavior in mind, I would like to ask you a few questions. Here we go:
Is the affected file listed in the attachment page? What happens if you add the same attachment to the page body via user interface? Is this affecting all file types? What happens if you click the embed file in the page body?
I have found two threads that may aid your case. One of them deals with content update and the other one more closely matches your case to add attachments to the page body. Here they are:
[Atlassian Community] Need to know how to insert attachments in Page body under Space using Api [Atlassian Community] How to edit the page content using rest api
Also, here is our documentation on REST API and content manipulation:
[Confluence Cloud Developer] REST API examples
Let us hear from you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.