Originally had a copy of JIRA. Put stories in backlog and kanban board.
Now, can't login into JIRA.
Receive error message to contact Admin.
Can you help me get access?
Thank you
Hey @Roxie Thomas ,
Our support team reached back out to you on the support request you had created and they are waiting for a reply, Check the following Link for direct access to the support request via the support portal incase the email message is getting flagged as spam filter:
Let me know if you are having any issues connecting to the request.
Regards,Earl
Hi Roxie - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
It looks like your Jira Software license might not be active. I would contact Atlassian Support:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
I've contacted them 2 different times. Last week and yesterday. Haven't heard back. What do you recommend?
Let me see if I can get someone to respond directly to you here.
Awesome! Thank you very much!
Unable to open Jira trial. Receive error message on https://matrixone.atlassian.net/. See attached.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.