I have updated this several times and yet emails are still being sent to my email address which is really annoying to all my team members. Can someone PLEASE help with this?
Per the documentation here
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/manage-your-jira-personal-settings/
when you select that setting...
"You won’t receive any notifications for issue activity but may still receive other email notifications like updates on your Jira site, updates for filter subscriptions, and those regarding your Atlassian account."
What types of email notifications are you receiving?
I know I did see that, thank you. But I am still getting notifications about the jira issues. Each and every time someone makes an update or changes something, and that should not be the case from what I can tell.
I am basically still getting all of these notifications:
Are you an admin? Can you check project settings > notifications and ensure you are not in any group or role that is set to receive notifications?
No, in this account it's not an admin account, so I can't even check those settings you mention....but maybe I can check with another admin...?
Hello @Customer Experience,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Just for a better understanding of the issue, can you please share with us screenshots of the notifications you are receiving? Just make sure to hide any private information.
Regards,Angélica
Yes thank you! Here are a couple. I have plenty more so lemme know if you need more examples?
Thank you for the screenshots, @Customer Experience.
Testing on my local site, I was able to replicate the same behavior.
Even disabling all the notifications on the profile, if the project administrator added a group where you are part of on the notification scheme to receive notification for comments, for example, you will receive the notifications.
You can talk to your site administrator for them to remove you from the group or create a rule on your email to automatically delete or move the notifications to a specific folder.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.