I need my Automation to be able to alert agents via email. So far, I can only see that it will alert agents through the application. I also need it to alert agents via email for SLA warnings.
Thank you for your help!
Hi @kauger,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Yes, automation rules has an action that you can use in your rule to send email to a given address.
Hi @kauger ,
For a more robust solution for SLA notifications, I suggest using Time to SLA .
With Time to SLA, you can send email notifications and Slack notifications at designated times or when a certain percentage of the SLA Goal has passed.
You can alert agents, as well as many stakeholders, customize notifications, and also, generate detailed SLA reports to track how well your agents perform.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Regards,
Gökçe
Hello @kauger,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
As @Mikael Sandberg and @John Funk mentioned, it's possible to do that using Automation directly on the desired project.
The screenshot that you added is the built-in Automation in Jira Service Desk that will be removed in the future and only Project automation will be available (former Automation for Jira add-on).
Please, go to Project settings > Project automation and you will be able to create automation rules as below. These are simple examples. You can add conditions to only alert users when it's a high priority ticket, when it's related to a specific component, for example.
If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.
Regards,Angélica
Create a Condition for the SLA.
Then create a New Action for Send Email. In the To: you can put in the email address or use the value of a field.
I see that you can Send Email, but it is only to the Reporter(customer) or Customers involved. I would only want it for the Agent. It lets you click a check box to 'Exclude person who caused the action'. But if its an Agent that opened the ticket, I would still want them to receive an email.
Also, I want to mention, I want an email sent to a specific address every time an incident comes through. I am not sure if I can do that too.
Thank you!
Simply type the email address of the person in the To field instead of selecting a field.
I got it now. I was in the wrong Automation. Thank you for your help and the screenshots!
-Tina
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.