i have copied the TXT record to my clipboard, how do I add it to my DNS host? I don't know where to find it
Atlassian Cloud does not provide any DNS, beyond registering your <chosen name>.atlassian.net so it resolves.
Could you explain what you are trying to do and why?
I want to change the email accounts of all our users to a different domain. We have an open case with Jira and they suggested this path...
We want to take a moment to follow up on this case as we haven't heard back from you since our last interaction. Have you had a moment to do the domain verification and go through the steps we provided in order to update the user accounts?
I'm afraid I'm not support, just another member of a community that works with Atlassian stuff. I don't have access to any support calls you may have open with Atlassian either.
Well the issue is that we are changing our email domains and want to transition all current users to the new email domain without consuming another Jira license or creating new users, e.g., dmurphy@goscoutgo.com to dmurphy@aquent.com. Trying to find a way with doing this transparently. Jira/Atlassian suggested we verify our domain and then all of our users would become managed users where I then could just change the email addresses.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.