I am using a Jira cloud instance, and I am having issues getting any add-on app to install on this instance. When I go to an app page in the Marketplace, and click "Get app" at first I get a message that reads:
Adding <app name>
Followed very quickly by:
"We ran into a little trouble"
Then nothing...
I contacted the publisher of the addon app who asked me to install another one of their apps. It too didn't work, so I tried another app for a different third-party publisher, same issue.
In searching this forum, the related type posts indicated that you needed the correct rights and payment method...
So I have added a payment method (I am using the free instance so I didn't have one before), and I verified that my login has the appropriate rights (currently I have "administrators", "jira-administrators" and "site-admins" rights.
Any help appreciated.