Why would my new tickets already show up as committed in the TO DO column? The ticket number is already crossed out too. This seems to be recent and wasn't like this last week. How do I fix this?
Hi Judy,
Because there is a bug in Jira right now that when a ticket with a resolution gets cloned, it also clones the Resolution value. Not sure when the fix will come.
In the meantime, I have created a post function to clear the Resolution field on the Backlog status (self looping).
Thanks for the response, John. I have seen that bug re cloning tickets when they have already been resolved. This issue I'm referencing is when a brand new ticket is created from scratch. It already has a crossed out tix number and reads "(checkmark) Committed" to the right of the pull down that shows (TO DO, In Progress) etc.
Maybe there is a post function that is setting the value. I would check the workflow for the Create transition to see what is going on there.
Hi @Judy Baughman
Just add this post function after Create issue originally in Create transition.
RegardsTomasz
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.