I want to add an additional custom field similar to "Add Flag" when we right click in Active Sprint.
Is this doable?
Hi @Vishal Biyani
Not natively.
What are you trying to achieve with the custom field in the menu?
Ste
In Rally there is a feature to set an issue to Ready/Not Ready.
I mimicked this behavior by adding a customer field have value Ready/Not Ready.
When custom field changes to Not Ready, using project automation moved the status of the issue to On Hold
When set to Ready, transitioned the issue back to its original state.
Since going to each field was cumbersome, i thought if something cud be done on mouse right click, it will make this bit easier.
Your options are limited here - you could either:
There isn't a method to add it into the right-click menu though I'm afraid!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.