Hi
On trying to add ZApi app on cloud version of jira., it is not installing.
Giving error as attached
Hello @pooja kempegowda,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
Testing on my local free site, I was able to install Zapi, so I wonder if it might be a restriction because you are using a mobile.
Can you please try to install the app using a computer instead of using the mobile?
If the same issue appears, please try to use another browser.
Also, check the developer tools and send us a screenshot of any other error that appears.
Regards,Angélica
Able to replicate same issue on Firefox browser too
These are the URL's that is giving 404 code above
https://musictribe.atlassian.net/rest/plugins/1.0/com.thed.zephyr.zapi-key
https://musictribe.atlassian.net/rest/plugins/1.0/com.thed.zephyr.zapi/marketplace
Hi Angelica, any response on the query?
Thank you for the details, @pooja kempegowda.
I found similar cases on our support and this issue needs to be fixed on the add-on side. I see on your site that there are other add-ons, so it's not an issue on Jira or Marketplace, since the issue is happening with Zapi only.
Please, reach out to their support on https://support.smartbear.com/zephyr-for-jira/ with the details you provided here. Feel free to share the link to this thread as well.
I found this error on the logs that might help them to identify what is causing the issue:
Caused by: cloud.atlassian.logmon.laas.api.PrivacySafeException: Privacy-safe boxing of a com.atlassian.plugin.connect.plugin.lifecycle.LifecycleCallbackHttpCodeException\n\tat com.atlassian.plugin.connect.plugin.lifecycle.ConnectAddonCallbackHandler.callSyncHandler(ConnectAddonCallbackHandler.java:138)\n\tat com.atlassian.plugin.connect.plugin.lifecycle.ConnectAddonCallbackHandler.requestInstallCallback(ConnectAddonCallbackHandler.java:146)\n\t... 35 more\n"},"ext":{"amq":{"messageApproximateReceiveCount":"1","messageId":"","messageRunnerKey":"upm-InstallAndSubscribeRemotePluginTask-runner","messageSentTimestamp":"1599026880268","queueName":"amq","sourceRequestId":"","tenantId":"","trace_id":"bc4fe6b7549874ac"},"err":{"cause_location":"com.atlassian.plugin.connect.plugin.lifecycle.ConnectAddonCallbackHandler:callSyncHandler","cause_type":"cloud.atlassian.logmon.laas.api.PrivacySafeException","location":"com.atlassian.plugin.connect.plugin.lifecycle.ConnectAddonCallbackHandler:requestInstallCallback","type":"cloud.atlassian.logmon.laas.api.PrivacySafeException"},"jira":{"request":{"id":"not_initialized"},"tenant":{"rds_host":"monarch-jira-prod-ap-12-006.cxjlf03gmkxp.ap-southeast-1.rds.amazonaws.com:5432","sitename":"xxxxxxx.atlassian.net"}}},"hostname":"f55b4542bab6","level":"ERROR","logger":"com.atlassian.plugin.connect.plugin.lifecycle.ConnectAddonInstaller.privacy-safe","m":{"sv":"2020-09-01-16-13-53-770542_2020-09-01_44c46f386b","si":"jira-prod-ap-12","di":"oc85qonaoqvv13p1","g":"Amq","t":"application"},"message":"An exception occurred while installing the plugin [com.thed.zephyr.zapi]. Uninstalling...","micros_container":"jira","pid":64,"product":"jira","thread":"sqs-consumer-thread-amq-84","time":"2020-09-02T06:08:06.084994911Z","timestamp":"2020-09-02T06:08:06,84Z"}
Im having the same issue where you able to solve it?
Hi @Manuel Monteverde and @pooja kempegowda As part of the new release of Zephyr for Jira Cloud, the installation of ZAPI plugin is not mandatory. ZAPI is now inbuilt and the rest apis can be called in the same way without installing the ZAPI addon.
Hi, @Sanjeev Pande I have installed Zephyr for Jira Cloud, last week which should be the latest version. Is ZAPI inbuilt in this one? How could I identify if it's inbuilt in Zephyr, please!
Because when I am trying to add post-build actions in Jenkins for Publish Junit test results reports & Publish test results to Zephyr for Jira and run the Jenkins job, there is an error as below. I am following the steps from the below link. If you are aware of this issue, can you please give some inputs?
https://plugins.jenkins.io/zephyr-for-jira-test-management/#documentation
Recording test results [ZapiTestResultReporter] [INFO] Examining test results... Build result is SUCCESS Total Test Cases : 3ERROR: Build step failed with exception java.lang.NullPointerException at com.thed.zephyr.jenkins.utils.rest.TestCaseUtil.executeTestsZFJC(TestCaseUtil.java:1168)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.