Hi there,
I have just recently migrated some epics to tasks. They don't seem to appear on the project board. Does anyone know why and how to fix it? Also, most of the accomplished tasks have disappeared too - became invisible.
Cheers,
Endre
Hi @Endre Kallai Can you check your board filter (Board settings -> general) and see if you have tasks Issue type included in your filter?
Additionally, can you also check if you have any quick filters enabled on the project board.
I'm sorry. I don't seem to find the board settings or where i could check on quick filters...
Hi @Endre Kallai ,
I just ran into the problem you mentioned. My problem was in the columns in the board settings. Issue status in kanban board is not visible in scrum board. The scrum board may not contain the status of the task we created. If you have the problem I mentioned, you will get this warning meessage on the "Board settings -> General" page.
@Endre Kallai Ok. Looks like you're using the next-gen project. So Board filters are not applicable for them. Can you go to your backlog (left menu) and check if those tasks that were migrated are showing up over there?
yes, they are all on the backlog.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.