I was working on an issue today, there was an error on the code, but since the error was written as [object Object] I opened an issue, but I couldn't find a way to find out what was wrong, so I decided to close the issue (not delete it, just close it), because I am working on a company and I don't want to be seen as not doing anything all day.
Guess what?
There isn't a button for this, or there is one but really hard to find.
I just want to close the issue, but see it when I look at closed issues.
That is not the only problem I had, the issues page is so bad, I can't easily read the issues, I can't paste an image directly on text when creating an issue. I can't find any way other than finishing the issue, in bitbucket we have invalid-wontfix-duplicate etc choices. The UX is so bad.
I can't use Jira on WSL.
I will propose to not use Jira, it is pain in the neck.
Thanks.