I am currently redirecting the Confiform page to the URL of the created Jira issue. I was asked if the ConfiForm could not redirect the form page, but open a new browser tab and redirect to the Jira issue's URL. Is this possible?
At the moment ConfiForms cloud does not support redirecting to some page in a new browser window/tab.
This functionality is only supported by ConfiForms server/data center version of the app
I know my account says cloud, but that was so I could make an account to ask questions. I am actually on a server, but couldn't figure out how to link it.
Oh, please specify this with tags at least.. or in a question..
On server you can use the following parameter
Found it! Thanks @Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ Never thought to look in the registrations control since I had an IFTTT redirecting, but I will switch to the registrations control. Was a little afraid it wasn't in our version as we are quite a bit behind (2.3), hoping we get through all the red tape and update to 2.13 or 2.14 so I can try out the new htmlToWiki VF
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.