Hello
I have a Trello account in which I log in with my personal google account which I need to maintain.
I also have JIRA account which I use for work and log in using an account I created with my work email address.
All of a sudden it seems JIRA and Trello are forcing me to use one "Atlassian" account which I do not wish to do as I need both of these systems for different purposes.
For example, when I log into Trello using my gmail/google and then try to open JIRA in a new tab, Atlassian is trying to make me make a new JIRA account using my personal credentials. I work for a government agency and cannot use my personal account for work--I need to keep these separate. Additionally, since we are charged "per seat" in our JIRA account, by forcing me to log in with this new account you're making me take up one of those seats, which is unfair (we have a low user limit as we have a small budget)
Please explain how I can remove the link between these two services and keep my accounts separate as I used to be able to do.
If this is not possible, this feature needs to be escalated as it's highly problematic for people who use JIRA for work and Trello for personal purposes. You can provide an option for linking them, but you really can't assume that everyone wants to.