How can we get Jira Drag and Drop attachments plugin onto Jira OnDemand?
This is a very useful plugin which was developed by Atlassain (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-dnd-attachment-plugin)
but not currently supported by onDemand and it would be very helpful if we could have it installed.
Kind regards,
Radu
Hi Radu,
there is a simple answer: you can't install a plugin by yourself.
Here is the documentation about the installed plugins: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/AOD/Atlassian+OnDemand+Plugin+Policy
Maybe you can open a request at https://support.atlassian.com
Best regards
Thomas
yes, you cannot install plugins on your own for any Atlassian OnDemand product.
I know that but that is not good enough. I think Atlassian should implement this plugin on all the onDemand Jira installations. Podio does it and Jira has it too, is just that we can't install it due to the limitations of the onDemand platform (which is perfectly understanable why Atlassian did it this way but it would help if they added this plugin to the mix). I've placed a issue on support.atlassian.com see what they answer.
Thanks for your quick reply.
Regards,Radu
We have a ticket, requesting the JIRA Drag and Drop Attachments Plugin to be bundled into the OnDemand enviroinment, being tracked on: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/AOD-3983
I'd strongly suggest you to vote and comment on it to raise its awareness and also add yourself as a wacther for following further updates.
Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.