I am unable to link Bigpicture/BigGnatt with Jira
I have Jira trial version(cloud) and I have installed Big Picture cloud trail version.
But the app does not show up on the tool bar though under manage apps its listed
Hello Amritendu
It sounds to me you are on the old Jira Cloud interface (which I can't go back to). Would you consider switching to the new interface? I found it more user friendly, then in the top menu, there should be Apps > BigPicture, as in the screenshot below.
I think I am using the new interface as I see BigPicture listed in the dropped down (Apps)
But when I go to the App through that route it does not show the program manager along with other options. The default view that we get on launching BigPicture is not coming. Also when I go to Connected Apps its not listed there
Hi Amritendu,
Could you let me know if you did find a solution?If not, please contact our Support team by raising a request through our Service desk
Please add more details into the case as:-base URL Jira instance-screenshots of your problem
I'm waiting for your feedback.
Best regards,Rafal
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.