On Jira I keep getting told that my email notifications are off because I've reached the maximum amount but yesterday I upgraded the host account to the Standard plan.Any idea what I've missed here?
I recommend you to open a support ticket, as you should not have limits anymore on this part. or your email notifications is coming from a free product - i.e if you upgraded only jira software and have also service desk, the limitation may come from service desk.
but, best in your scenario, is to check with support it there were any miss feature deployment for your site after upgrading
@Alex Wildingare you still experiencing this issue?
Yes, can you help?
So it doesn't make sense. Even if you are somehow still on Free the email count resets daily. Have you reached out to Atlassian Support? if you attempt and are redirected here then that tells me you are still on Free, at least in the eyes of Atlassian. LMK and I will see if I can get some further assistance. Otherwise Support will be able to answer you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.