In Jira Cloud I have Roadmap feature as Beta. I am trying to use it, but I am not able to figure out how. Per the documentation: Set up the roadmap it specifies that in order to make it works the Start date and Due date need to be configured the field layout for epics to set these dates, the link provides a generic reference about field configuration, but not about these specific ones.
This is how I indicate in the Default Issue Screen to visualize both Start Date and Due Date:
in the Default Issue Screen, then I can see Start Date, but not Due Date, I can add Due Date in the card layout in the board, so the field is there, but in the issue detail view the information doesn't show:
so because I am no able to set up both values I can not move the bars in the roadmap, and it shows:

No Due Date, No Start Date in the roadmap, so I can not move the epic in the time-schedule.
I was trying to find some video or documentation about how to set up the RoadMap so I can make it works, but I was not able to find something specific.
It is a very useful tool once I figure out how to use it.
Thanks for any help,
David