I can't upload gif videos to tickets.
You should enter a support ticket here:
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
We are also having trouble viewing existing attachments or adding new ones
Images are also not loading for me. I can't file a ticket because I'm on Cloud and I'm not an Admin.
Also Atlassian Community is loading very slowly for me.
We cannot view attachments or add new attachments as well
I tried to open a ticket - it didn't even ask what the problem is - it gave me two options - explore community or view documentation. We can't access attachments or add new ones. Any other suggestions?
Hey Julie - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
It's probably because you have a free account. Hopefully, enough others will submit tickets to get a quick response.
It's weird that there's no way for free users to notify Atlassian of an outage in their system. You'd think they'd want to know ASAP so they can fix it since it affects their paid customers as well.
We can't view any attachments today and it's causing a major issue with our project as we are currently in a sprint review and SIT! Any updates!
I don't think we have a free account but I've asked an admin to try to log this issue.
Just for the record - the app is super slow ALL THE TIME
Also having the same issue that started today.
We are not a free account.
Incident reported.
You can follow along with status here:
https://jira-software.status.atlassian.com/incidents/b06y52dmc2lz
@Julie Shaw - I know you have to be a Jira Systems Administrator to submit tickets as well. If you are and cannot submit, I can escalate to Atlassian for you.
I had this same issue yesterday and surprisingly it got resolved today.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.