We have the built in Jira Slack integration enabled and it correctly sends Notifications to various slack channels when tickets are updated.
But on every jira issue there is a "Slack" panel on the sidebar that constantly displays a JSON authentication error. How do I fix the permissions used by that panel, or just hide the panel?
In Slack, I also see an option to add a comment to a jira issue. Attempting to do so also throws an error, presumably because of the same permissions issue.
Here's a screenshot of the error message:
This happens in an iframe trying to fetch the URL https://jira-slack-integration.prod.atl-paas.net/issue_panel, which returns HTTP 401 with the above JSON
{"error":{"message":"Token not found","code":"AUTHENTICATION_FAILED"}
Clearly I need to set credentials up somewhere; I just don't know where.
This thread seems to indicate that there's an option to just hide the sidebar, which seems like an appropriate way to handle this. I've looked everywhere in Jira settings and can't find that option though. Where can I find that?