Hello Community !!
I'm trying to do the integration Jira + Zabbix following that guide https://www.zabbix.com/integrations/jira#tab:official2
But I can't find two values "jira_servicedesk_id - numerical ID of your Jira Service Desk (not to be mistaken with a project ID or a Service Desk key!), and jira_request_type_id - numerical ID of your Jira Service Desk RequestType."
Does anyone know where I can find that information?
regards
Hello @Pedro Mateus Silva Schawirin
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Both the Service desk ID and Request Type ID can be found by running REST APIs in your Service desk project. Here are the exact steps:
https://yourdomain.atlassian.net/rest/servicedeskapi/servicedesk/projectkey
https://yourdomain.atlassian.net/rest/servicedeskapi/servicedesk/servicedeskId/requesttype
Let us know if you have any questions.
UP AND RUNNING !!
Thank you so much, Petter !!
in my case i have several request ids, because i have customized jira, i wanted to pass an id that would take all my tickets, is it possible?
Hello.
Anyone can help me?
I always receive the message:
00:00:00.001 [Warning] [ Jira Service Desk Webhook ] ERROR: Required Jira param is not set: "URL"."
I set all itens correctly.
Thanks
Hello,
I have used this config with Service desk ID and Request Type ID with the Jira Service Desk webhook and Zabbix 5.0
But I received the error "[ Jira Service Desk Webhook ] ERROR: Request failed with status code 405 Check debug log for more information."
Anyone can help??
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.