I'm the product owner and administrator for our Confluence wiki page. When I first created the Confluence page for our organization I was not prompted to enter a company name. This led to our domain name being something like https://team-1598267904685.atlassian.net/ which is not what we want. So I tried changing the company name in the Atlassian account/Profile and visibility hoping that this would change the domain name, unfortunately this did not work.
So I created a second account, this time using my Gmail email address (as my company email address was already in use) and this time I was able to create the account under our company name which is now https://kasparsolutions.atlassian.net/ which is what we want
But how can I link my company email address to the https://kasparsolutions.atlassian.net/ account if I'm not able to delete the https://team-1598267904685.atlassian.net/ account to free-up my company email address? I get a message "we weren't able to delete your account" and on the other hand I'm not able to change the Email address of my https://kasparsolutions.atlassian.net/ account since the email address is already in use...
Thanks for your advise
I believe you should be able to delete your Atlassian account on the team-159... account by following these steps. https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/delete-your-atlassian-account-961259508.html#:~:text=Log%20in%20to%20your%20Manage,click%20the%20Delete%20account%20button.
Once the account has been deleted you can update your other accounts email address.
I was able to resolve the issue by adding another administrator, rename the 159 account and remove myself from the account.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.