Is there any way to format your text with full alignment?
Hello @Konstantinos Mixios,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
It's possible to change the full-width of a Confluence page by clicking on the icon on the top of the page.
It will change the alignment of the title and the text.
Please, give it a try and let us know how it goes.
Regards,Angélica
Hi @Konstantinos Mixios
Edit the Confluence page, here you can select the text and click on the align icon to move the text. Please refer to the below screenshot.
Thanks,Manisha
Hello, @Manisha Kharga _Appfire_
maybe my question was not clear. I see that there is a Right, Center, and Left alignment, however I am asking if there is a way to make a full alignment. By full alignment, I mean that the text fits the full width of the Confluence Page.
Thank you,
Konstantinos
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.